Learn more about breastfeeding and important health information. There will be prizes, information, refreshments & much more!
The Smart Choice Breastfeeding Partnership Program offers a series of breastfeeding classes focused on prenatal education.
- Class 1 is about the benefits of breastfeeding. This class focuses on the benefits of breastfeeding and why it is the smart choice for moms and babies.
- Class 2 is about Common Myths about breastfeeding, Barriers to breastfeeding and common latches. This class focuses on dispelling myths, discussing barriers and showing all the ways that you can latch your baby.
- Class 3 is about labor, childbirth, and early breastfeeding in the hospital. This class puts a focus on choosing more natural options to help get breastfeeding off to a better start.
- Class 4 is about breast pumps and returning back to work/school. This class teaches about breast flange sizes and how to operate breast pumps.
- Class 5 is about Dads and breastfeeding. This class focuses on fathers and breastfeeding, concerns they have and ways they can support their partners with breastfeeding. Although titled Dads and breastfeeding, we also want grandmothers and all support people to attend.