2021 is expected to be a big year for weddings and couples can't wait to begin their plans. After months of postponing and rescheduling, weddings are making a comeback, and the VIRTUAL Atlanta Wedding Extravaganza (formerly Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta) is stepping up safely, with an online wedding show January 23-29, 2021. All the pros they'll need will be here at the weeklong event to help couples get creative about dates, guest lists, catering, etc. For more information, visit atlantaweddingconnection.com.
This revolutionary virtual wedding event will let engaged couples:
- Meet with vendors through interactive web chats;
- Register for Ultimate Wedding/Honeymoon Giveaways;
- Door prizes from all vendors;
- Get tips and ideas, from signature drinks to fashion and decor.
- And, if you upgrade to VIP you can get curbside pickup of cake tastings, flowers, vendor gifts, and more to sample from home, as well as special access to our VIP room with exclusive deals and items!
With the VIP Upgrade:
- NY-style bridal fashion show, January 14 at 6:30 pm at The Fox Theatre (660 Peachtree Street, NE, Atlanta). Limited tickets will be available to this year’s in-person, socially distanced show - approx. 60 guests (30 brides, plus one), as well as bridal vendors. The fashion show will feature new looks by local wedding attire boutiques for brides, grooms, and attendants; reserved seating; a glass of champagne, savory bites & wedding cake samples; live entertainment and gifts. It will be a beautiful event that will be videotaped and aired.
- Curbside Experience, January 23 at Mason Fine Art (415 Plasters Ave., Atlanta). At this additional VIP ticket, in-person component of the extravaganza, brides and grooms will receive fabulous gift boxes containing samples of wedding cakes, flowers, & gifts. It’s a special event complete with live entertainment, making it like a drive through celebration of engaged couples.
“Couples and vendors will need to be creative and flexible in many ways,” explains Shelly Danz, producer of Atlanta Wedding Extravaganza. “Beyond the basics for pandemic-times safety, we’re looking at date challenges, technology options for connecting with guests remotely, and many other details. We’re excited to help talented wedding pros show couples how to navigate this unusual time in innovative ways, while creating a party-like atmosphere for brides and grooms to enjoy the planning process.”